BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!
BodyWorks is a mechanism for change. It is a tool for survival. Since 1994.
Posts by BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!:
- How long will muscle memory and strength last if you take time off from training (say 3-6 months)?
- I find myself wanting to eat lots of cheese every single day. Is this normal and what do I do about the unhealthy saturated fats in cheese?
- Should you only take creatine on the days you lift?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO GAIN MUSCLE USING A HIGH SET/REP RANGE?
- Myostatin Inhibits Muscle Growth. How Much Creatine Is Needed To Kill Myostatin?
- Is it possible to build muscle at 45 years old?
- What would happen to my body if I only train my upper body, and instead of leg day, I sprint?
- Is Edamame High In Protein?
- Is it true that someone with larger muscles is always stronger than someone with smaller muscles?
- What’s the weirdest advice anyone has attempted to give you regarding bodybuilding?