BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!
BodyWorks is a mechanism for change. It is a tool for survival. Since 1994.
Posts by BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!:
- Everyone keeps talking about either strength training or cardio for fat loss. What role does muscular endurance training (lighter weights, higher reps) have in fat loss mechanisms?
- How Do I Permanently Lose Weight?
- I Need to Gain 5 lbs. and Want to Know How Long It Takes?
- Quick & easy: how do you know when you’ve achieved Nutritional Ketosis?
- Besides Food & Weights, What Else Is Important For Building Muscle?
- Understanding your body type and diet for muscle building
- Which muscles are the most limited by genetics? Some of mine seem to grow a lot slower than others.
- Is it really true that you can only absorb 25g of protein at a time?
- If Humans Have Been Drinking Milk For Ages, Why Does It Seem That Recently There Has Been A General Rise In Allergic Reactions To It?
- I’m a little confused. Is a movement like pull-ups a compound movement or an isolation exercise?