BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!
BodyWorks is a mechanism for change. It is a tool for survival. Since 1994.
Posts by BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!:
- Should I cycle off of protein and other muscle building/workout supplements every other month to protect organs?
- How Many Times A Week Should You Deadlift & Squat?
- I get really sore after a good workout. Is it okay to use ice and/or ibuprofen to recover after I lift?
- When Maintaining Ketosis, How Do You Prevent Gluconeogenesis?
- I bought some creatine, put it in the cupboard and forgot about it. It’s now passed the expiry date. Is it still safe to use?
- I’ve heard that the act of writing is like building muscles. How’s that work?
- When doing deadlifts why do some people drop the barbell?
- I’ve been diagnosed with idiopathic scoliosis. I have a 6.25 curvature in my spine. Is weightlifting dangerous for me?
- How helpful are BCAA/HMB/Creatine supplements for preserving muscle mass if you are running a caloric deficit?
- Everyone keeps talking about either strength training or cardio for fat loss. What role does muscular endurance training (lighter weights, higher reps) have in fat loss mechanisms?