BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!
BodyWorks is a mechanism for change. It is a tool for survival. Since 1994.
Posts by BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!:
- Are neural adaptations to resistance training permanent, or are they lost if you haven’t trained in a long time?
- What Muscle Is Most Limited By Genetics?
- We Are Back In Business!
- If 1 lb. of fat is about 3500 calories, would I put on 1 lbs of fat if I ate 3,500 calories but the weight of food was less than 1 lb.?
- Can you really lose fat while gaining muscle?
- Is a creatine loading phase necessary? Can I take it with Apple juice or orange juice? Can I have it in my protein shake post workout? If I have it in water do I have it cold or warm?
- What Do You Regret Most About Spending So Much Of Your Life In The Gym.
- Day In The Life
- Do You Need To Cycle Creatine?
- Do Testosterone Levels Inevitably Fall in Men?