BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!
BodyWorks is a mechanism for change. It is a tool for survival. Since 1994.
Posts by BodyWorks Since 1994. Just Get Fit!:
- Hiring a trainer is a lot of hassle and expensive. Why should I do it? Can’t I just read and do research on how to get fit?
- How do you determine the rest period between sets?
- Why do people invest so much time in steady state cardio, not high intensity training? They always complain the gym’s so boring, they don’t have time or they never improve.
- Do you lose muscle faster on a 500 calorie daily deficit or from halting all resistance training?
- Just Squats. Do You Really Need Anything Else To Train Legs?
- What is a simple truth about exercise that most people ignore?
- I want to give up dairy but worry about where to get my calcium requirement. Have any suggestions?
- Why do some people let themselves go when they get older?
- What is something that most people don’t know about body fat?
- Is it ok to continue lifting with heavy weights after age 50, or would it be better to go lighter?